Website Privacy Notice
Please read this Policy carefully to fully understand how we collect, share and protect information about you. This Policy is incorporated into and is a part of the Terms and Conditions for this Site. To access the Terms and Conditions click here https://logicsource.com/legal/.
In order to deliver personalized and relevant information to you through our Site, we may collect certain information from users.
Information We Collect
In operating our Site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide directly to us by filling in forms on our Site, such as your name, company name and business e-mail address.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
By submitting a telephone number to LogicSource, you agree that a representative of LogicSource can contact you at the number you provide, potentially using automated technology (including texts/SMS messaging) or a pre-recorded message. Your consent is not an obligation to receive any of our products and/or services.
If you provide us or our partners with your email address, you may be contacted for marketing and campaign update purposes and you (along with LogicSource customers). If at any time you do not wish to receive e-mail from LogicSource or its partners in the future, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions in the bottom of the email you received.
Please be aware that if you are a LogicSource client, LogicSource may continue to manually contact you via email (or otherwise) for administrative or informational purposes, including follow-up messages regarding business transactions between you and LogicSource. Such messages are not considered to be commercial email.
A “cookie” is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, this cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help us and our affiliates to improve our Site. They present the content from our Site in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our Site.
- We do not track our users across time or across websites.
- We do not use flash cookies on our Site.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our products and/or services to you in the best possible manner. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our services and/or products;
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information;
- To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of our Site;
- To monitor and conduct an analysis of our Site traffic and usage patterns;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order or governmental regulations;
- To analyze trends;
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
To secure your information, we have put in place commercially suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on our Site. Nonetheless, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically on our Site, and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any affiliated business entities or third parties necessary to provide products and/or services to you. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, as well as third parties involved in the administration and operation of our products and/or services. We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties, such as:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party, whether through bankruptcy proceedings or other sale or merger.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information, including, but not limited to, pursuant to a valid subpoena, order, search warrant or other law enforcement request.
- When we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
Where we disclose personal information for a purpose set forth herein, we enter a contract with the third party that describes the purpose and requires the third-party recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
By accessing third party websites through our Site, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Users Only of Legal Age of Majority
Our Site is designed and intended for those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age). By using our Site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age.
No one under age 13 is authorized to submit or post any information, including personally identifying information, on our Site. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use our Site. Parents or legal guardians of children under 13 cannot agree to these Terms on their behalf.
20 Marshall Street
Norwalk, CT 06854
For EU Residents
- We may use your personal information where we have a legitimate interest in doing so, including to communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone or other means about our product and services and to improve and secure those products and services.
- We may process your personal information where we receive your consent to do so. Where we rely on your consent for processing your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
If you are located in the European Union, subject to applicable exemptions and limitations, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that such personal information be erased, corrected or transferred. You may also have the right to object to our processing of your personal information or to request that we restrict certain processing.
If you are located in the European Union and you want to exercise any of your rights as set forth above, please contact us at email@example.com. Alternatively, if you are located in the European Union, you can also have recourse to the European Data Protection Supervisor or with your nation’s data protection authority.
July 1, 2022